What to do at Christmas

Hi people!

Almost we are in Christmas and we have a lot of time to do things that we like, so I have chosen two films and a game that I think most of people would like to watch and play them. I like action and adventure films, so I will recomend you the films I like. The first film I recomend you is "Fast and furious 8",  this film I saw some months ago, and I really like. I would say that this film is very popular and also the all saga. If you like action and adventure, you have to see this film. If you don't know this film, it is about a group of friends who steal a lot of money and they are very good driving cars. The protagonists of this film are Vin Diesel, Dwayne Johnson...

fast and furious 8 bilaketarekin bat datozen irudiak

The second film I like and I recomend you to see this Christmas is "Baby driver", is about a young man, who has a baby face, but he is very good driving cars. He is in a thief group and he use his ability for scaping from the police. I would say that this film is also for people who like action and comedy.
baby driver bilaketarekin bat datozen irudiak

If you like to play video-games instead of watching films, I have chosen game that I think that many people like it. The name of the game is "Persona 5", this game is very popular in Japan. You became a young troublemaker in this country, in Japan, and basically you have to escape and do bad things.
persona 5 bilaketarekin bat datozen irudiak

I hope this post was useful, and you like it, see you soon!

Comments

Popular posts from this blog

Hey DJ's!

My mindmap

FOOD